Happy Easter every one. Here is a easy recipe for you to whip on this long weekend.
430g GF Plain Flour
2 ¼ tsp Guar Gum
1 Tbs coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
¼ cup Saltaners
¼ cup Cranberries
¼ cup DF Chocolate chips
¼ cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Apple Cider
1 ¼ cup Warm water
- Place all the dry ingredients into the TM bowl and combine 10 sec / speed 3.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine 1 min / closed lid / dough.
- Tip out your dough onto the dough mat and divide into 16 equal portions, then shape and place on your oven tray.
- Cover the shaped buns with the dough mat and allow them to rise for an hour in a warm position.
- Before the hour is up turn on your oven to pre-heat to 150 degrees.
- Bake your buns for 15 – 20 minutes. Or until golden on top.
These buns are just divine straight out of the oven with a little coconut oil or honey.
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable Easter.