While staying in my friend’s backyard in Maroochydore I have been taught this wonderful recipe and am keen to share it with you all.
2 zucchinis cut into chunks
1 carrot cut into chunks
1 onion quartered
1/2 cup GF self-raising flour
3 eggs lightly beaten
Feta cheese (I use Sheep)
- Place the carrot and then the zucchini into the TM bowl grate 2 sec / speed 9.
- Once grated remove from TM bowl and squeeze all the juice out. (this can be done with a nut milk bag or in a strainer)
- Place onion in TM bowl and chop 1 sec / speed 9.
- Place all the veg into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Put your mixture into a greased oven proof dish and cook for 40 min / 180 degrees or until cooked through and golden brown on the top.
- Allow to cool for around 15 min / ½ hour. Enjoy
Squeeze the juice from the zucchini and carrot is very important for if you don’t your slice will be to moist and end up as just hot slop 🙂