1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup cashew pieces
4 room temp eggs
1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
1/4 cup Coconut oil melted
1/4 cup cornflour
2/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
1 tsp baking soda
- Place the Lemon juice, honey and cashew into the TM bowl and puree 1 min / speed 7.
- Add the eggs, coconut milk and coconut oil into the TM bowl and mix 30 sec / speed 4.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the TM bowl and combine 30 sec / speed 4.
- Scoop the batter into a greased pan and bake 175 degrees for 30 min.
- Once the cake is cooked allow it to cool in the pan for around 15 min then remove it from the pan and allow it to cool completely on a cooling rack.