It’s a very special day today for us here at Lucas Lifestyle, It’s our babies 10th birthday. That’s right people we now have all our children in double digits. Not only is it our babies 10th it’s also her grandfathers 70th in 2 more days. So celebrations galore was to be had for the whole day.
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Gluten free SR Flour
½ tsp xantham / gare Gum
½ tsp salt
1 ¾ cup egg white
1 ½ tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees.
- Place the Sugar into the TM bowl and grind for 30 sec / speed 7.
- Place the Butterfly into the TM bowl and then add the flour, salt and gum and aerate speed 3 / 30 sec.
- Carefully place your flour sugar mix into a separate bowl and set aside.
- You now have to clean out your TM bowl but please do this with a dry cloth to get all the flour out so that it doesn’t contaminate the egg whites.
- Insert the Butterfly into the TM bowl, followed by the egg whites, water and cream of tartar. Beat with the MC off 50 degrees / 3 -5 min / speed 4.
- You now need to place half your flour mixture to the TM bowl and combine 20 sec / speed 2.
- Add the rest of the flour and repeat the process until all combined
- Carefully transfer the cake mixture into your ungreased spring form tube pan. Run a butter knife carefully through the batter to release any trapped pockets of air. Smooth the top with a silicone spatula. The pan will be nearly full.
- Bake your cake at 175 degrees for around 30 to 40 min or until lightly brown on top and you skewer comes out clean. Your cake should springs back when pushed gently.
- Once cooked take it out of the oven and place it upside down and raised up from your bench and allow it to cool for around 1 hour. Remove from pan and allow to finish cooling on a wire rack.
- It is now time to eat all your hard work. ENJOY 🙂